If you want to edit your avatar, actually you do not need an app or software. It is because in Roblox there is a feature that you can use for editing your avatar and it is Avatar Editor page. However, if you search Avatar Editor in Roblox, you will find some results.
Some people want to edit the appearance of their avatar by using an app so that it can support them to edit their avatar when they access Roblox using their smartphone. XxWinterFlare in his video entitled Roblox | How to Get PC Avatar Editor For IOS [Easy and Fast] shows that we are able to edit avatar by using apps in our smartphone. As we know that we are not able to change all the skin colors on the mobile app and if you try to force it, it will be for all parts of the body or several colors are not available there.
So, if you want to edit your avatar in your smartphone, especially iOS, you have to download an app named Puffin Browser. If you want, you are able to download the paid one. After you downloaded it, you are able to open it and then it will ask you whether you want to request for PC mode. If this message comes up, press it so you can get the PC mode. Now, you have to go to Roblox and then access the Avatar and log on your account. Now, you are able to choose colors that you want. It is important for you to know that this app does not only work for Roblox but you are also able to use it for other stuff.
If you access Roblox via PC, it will be easier for you to edit the look of your avatar. Besides the features will appear completely, you can also see it in a wide resolution so that you can see the detail clearly. Here are some steps that you can do to edit your avatar.
- If you want to add an item to your avatar, visit the Avatar Editor page and then click on any of the available pull down menus and choose a category such as hat, hair, face and many more options.
- If you have more than one items for a given part, you can scroll down until the desired item is located.
- If you have selected, click on the item-icon which will highlight it in green. To add more than the soft limit of a given item, you can click on Advanced in the lower right corner and then you can add up to 10 items by inserting the asset ID which is found in the item link.
If you want to change the skin color of your avatar, follow the steps below.
- Login to your Roblox account.
- Then, you have to navigate to the Avatar of account section that you can find on the left of the page.
- In this page, you must move your cursor over the body pull down menu and choose Skin Tone.
- From here, click on a color to change the look of your whole avatar.
- If you want a different color for individual body parts, click on Advanced in the lower right corner.
- Then, click on a body part and choose the desired color.