In Roblox world, the things called emotes are a fun and meaningful way to interact with the other players or communicate with people even across language barriers. These kinds of things have been around on the platform for the past several years now, allowing you to laugh, point, cheer, dance, or wave in your favorite game. Is there an emote that you can use in a game called Rap Battle Roblox?
Auto Rap Battles is known as the game created by Auto Rap Battles Community. The purpose of the game is to rap against your opponent and at the end the audience will vote for the better rapper and if you win you get a point. Withe very point that you have you are able to get different microphones and different hats. On October, the game was randomly shutdown and changed with Roblox Rap Battles.
There is no exact emote that you can use on Rap Battle Roblox. Here is the full list of the emotes that you might want to consider to use on Rap Battle Roblox:
Air Guitar, Around Town, Baby Dance, BodyBuilder, Borock’s Rage, Celebrate, Cha-Cha, Dizzy, Dorky Dance, Fancy Feet, Fashionable, Fast Hands, Fishing, Get Out, Godlike, Greatest, Haha, Heisman Pose, Hello, Hype Dance, Idol, Jacks, Line dance, Louder, Monkey, Point2, Salute, Shrug, Shuffle, Shy, Side to Side, Sneaky, Stadium, Superhero Reveal, Swoosh, T, Tilt, Top Rock, Tree, Twirl, Ud’zal’s Summoning, Y, and Zombie.
Aside from that, you might also want to consider the default emotes to use on the game called Rap Battle Roblox. Here are the options of default emotes that you can choose:
- /e dance: This one is the name of the emote that does a random dance when using R6. This one resembles a rave when using R15.
- /e dance1: This one is the name of the emote that resembles the well-known dance known as Gangnam Style when using R6. Do not forget that this command only works for R6. Please use /e dance if you are using R15.
- /e dance2: This one is the name of the emote that can make the player moves from side to side when using R6 and can make player twists arms and looks side to side when using R15.
- /e dance3: This one is the name of the emote that can make the player jumps on alternating legs with arms pointed in R6 and make the player sways side to side while moving arms in R15.
- /e cheer: This one is the name of the emote that can make the player jumps and cheers.
- /e point: This one is the name of the emote that can make the player points.
- /e wave: This one is the name of the emote that can make the player waves quickly in R6 and can make the player waves slowly in R15.
- /e laugh: This one is the name of the emote that can make the player laughs.