When you are at this page, you may looking for the information regarding how to change the time of day in Roblox Studio. Is it alright? If you are really looking for that information, so we suggest you to keep reading this article until end because here we are going to share a way to change the time of day in Roblox Studio.
Before we continue to explain about how to change the time of day in Roblox Studio, maybe some of you want to remind about what is Roblox Studio. You have to remember that Roblox Studio is a development program that developed by Roblox offering an assortment of coding and building tools for developing games for Roblox. For your information, Roblox staff can download preview releases of the suite.
Of course, there are many things you can do in Roblox Studio. So, how to change time of day in the Roblox Studio? Is it easy to do? Apparently, there are some Roblox players who looking for this information. You do not worry about that as we promise to you here we are going to share a way to change the time of day in Roblox Studio. To make you do not be curious again, so you are able to see and read the following text.
HOW TO CHANGE TIME OF DAY IN ROBLOX STUDIO
- The first thing you have to do is to open Explorer and Properties.
- Then, when you are in Explorer, you need to find Lighting.
- After that, in “Lighting” under “Data”, you should see “Time of Day”.
- In this step, you are able to change the “Time of Day” to whatever time you want.
- Finally, you have changed the time of day in Roblox Studio.
Well, the text above is a way to change the time of day in Roblox Studio. We are sure that you are able to do it. But, if you need more information regarding this or you do not understand about this way, we suggest you to watch a video on YouTube entitled “How to Change the Time of Day – Roblox Studio”. That video was published by kanetsukikibo on April 8, 2015. On that video, the publisher explain about how to change the time of day in Roblox Studio easily. Based on the research, currently, the video has been watching by 5,535 people.
Talking about changing the time of day in Roblox Studio, here we also want to share how to check time and date on your computer. Of course, it is very important for you to always check the time and date on your computer to make Roblox can run well. Here are steps:
- At the first step, you have to right-click Start and open Settings from the Power menu.
- After that, you have to select Time & Language.
- Under the Date & Time section, please enable the ‘Set time automatically‘ and ‘Select time zone automatically‘.
- The last, you are able to close Settings and then please restart your computer.