Do you looking for the information regarding how to claim ownership of a Roblox group? If you are looking for that information, we suggest you to do not go anywhere because here in this page you are able to get the information you need.
To claim ownership of a Roblox group, of course the first thing that you have to do is to make a group. Now, in the text below, we are going to share how to make a group in Roblox platform. Just follow the steps below.
- At the first step, you can go to https://www.roblox.com/home in a web browser. In other case, if you are not logged in Roblox automatically, so you need to enter the username and password which associated with your Roblox account, and click Log In.
- After that, you have to click Groups which is located in the menu bar to the left.
- The next step, you can click Create Group which is located s in the upper-right corner of the page. Please ensure that you have a Builders Club membership of any level to create a group.
- In this step, you can fill in the name. Use the bar to enter the name of your group. Please pick a name which is descriptive and reflects what your group is about. For note: A name of group cannot be longer than 50 characters.
- Then, you can fill in the description. Use the large box to fill in the description of your group. Now, you need to describe what you do in the group.
- Afterwards, you have to choose an emblem. Please choose an emblem which is eye-catching and representative of your group.
To select an emblem, you can use the following steps:
- Click Chose File below “Emblem”.
- Click an image file on your computer.
- Click Open.
- Now, you can select “Anyone can join” or “Manual Approval.” For this step, if you want to allow anyone to join, just click the radio button next to “Anyone can join”. But, if you want to control who joins your group, you have to click the radio button next to “Manual Approval.” This is going to require you to approve those who request to join. Besides, you can also click the checkbox next to “Players must have Builders Club” to require members to have a Builders Club membership.
- The last step, just click Purchase to complete the process of making group. For note: Making a group costs 100 Robux.
- Finally, you can claim the ownership of your Roblox group.
In addition, if there is a group with 0 members and it’s public, so you are able also to claim ownership. If you want to claim no owner group, we suggest you to watch a video entitled “Roblox: How to Claim No owner Roblox Groups (Working – 2019)”. That video was published by Hankyspanky on March 30, 2014. On that video, the publisher share a quick tutorial on how to claim ownership of groups with now owner.