T-shirt, shirt and pants are the Roblox clothing assets. You may come to this page to find out some information about that. As a Roblox player, of course, it is very important for you to know how to make clothing assets or how to download it.
This article outlines how to make clothing like t-shirt, shirt and pants, either for yourself or to sell in the Roblox platform. So, if you want to know this information, you have to keep staying on this page and do not go anywhere. Do not miss any information guys!
The easiest clothing design is a t-shirt. It is basically an image that applied to the front of an avatar’s torso. To create a t-shirt, you are able to create an image (ideally 128×128 pixels) and then upload it to Roblox.
SHIRTS AND PANTS
Shirts and pants wrap all the way around an avatar’s body, unlike t-shirt and giving you more control over your favorite designs. To create them, you are able to use the clothing templates and draw your own art on top. Visit this link to get the clothing templates; https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/articles/How-to-Make-Shirts-and-Pants-for-Roblox-Characters#uploading.
- Please right-click the images and select “Save Image As” to save the templates to your computer.
- Then, you are able to open the templates in an image editor. In this step, you are able to use whatever image editing program you like. Some free options include Paint.NET and GIMP.
For each template, please notice that the parts are “folded up” and wrapped around a Roblox character’s body, arms, and legs. Here are the sizes for each template part:
|Shape||Size (width × height)||Clothing Parts|
|Large square||128 × 128 pixels||Front and back of torso|
|Tall rectangle||64 × 128 pixels||Sides of torso (R, L)
Sides of arms/legs (L, B, R, F)
|Wide rectangle||128 × 64 pixels||Top and bottom of torso|
|Small square||64 × 64 pixels||Top and bottom of arms/legs (U, D)|
When you are applying clothing to R15 avatars in Roblox, some limits exist with the templates. For notes/limitation:
- Some avatars like Circuit Breaker do not accommodate clothing by design.
- For a shirts and pants, the uploaded image have to be the exact dimensions of the template, 585 pixels wide and 559 pixels tall, or the upload will fail.
After you have done with your design, you are able to upload it to Roblox.
- Please save your template file. Make sure that you can use 8-bit alpha channels for transparent regions.
- Then, you need to go to the Create page.
- After that, just click on the My Creations tab.
- Now, you can click on either Shirts, Pants, or T-Shirts in the left column, depending on your design.
- Afterwards, you can click Choose File to select your template file.
- Please type in a creative name for your item.
- The last, you can click the Upload button. When approved by Roblox, the item will show up as one of your creations and can be applied to your avatar or offered for sale to other Roblox players.