The emote can be described as the action players perform whilst-in-game. Currently, there are 7 universal emotes and 44 purchasable emotes for Rthro and R15 only. All of them were introduced on October 2, 2013.
Basically, every player must type in “/e (emote)” into the chat for the character to do the universal emote, or use the emote menu or /e to do the purchasable emote. For your information, all emotes are silent and the emotes only make your character move.
Among the emotes, there are a few of emotes that can make your character dance. Here is the Roblox dances list:
- Dorky Dance: This one is the name of the emote that was published into the catalog by Roblxo on October 25, 2019. It is able to be purchased for 200 Robux. as per October 25, 2019, this emote has been favorited 1,845 times.
- Line Dance: This one is the name of the emote that was published into the catalog by Roblox on October 4, 2019. It is able to be purchased for 150 Robux. as per October 4, 2019, the emote has been purchased 14 times and favorited 74 times.
- Baby Dance: This one is the name of the emote that was published into the catalog by Roblox on November 2, 2019. It is able to be purchased for 100 Robux. As per November 4, 2019, this emote has been purchased 1,359 times and favorited 1,588 times.
- Hype Dance: This one is the name of the emote that was published into the catalog by Roblox on August 27, 2019, specifically for the event called NFL 2019. This emote could have been purchased for free before it went off sale. As per September 28, 2019, it has been purchased 5,900,675 times and favorited 128,259 times. Every member of the Roblox Video Starts Program was given the emote a day early. Originally, this emote was a silhouette of the Mannequin Blocky bundle until it was changed to the silhouette of the NFL Rthro bundle on August 30, 2019. In the past, this one got a lot of criticism.
Aside from that, there are also some default emotes about dance that you have to know. Here is the list of the default emotes for dance:
- The first one is “/e dance”. This one does a random dance when using R6. It resembles a rave dance when using R15.
- The second one is “/e dance1”. This one resembles Gangnam Style when using R6. Please take a note that this command only works for R6. You are able to use “/e dance” if using R15.
- The third one is /e dance2. This one makes the player moves from side when using R6. Aside from that, the player twists arms and looks side to side when using R15.
- The fourth one is /e dance. This one makes the player jumps on alternating legs with arms pointed in R6. It also makes the players sways to side while moving arms in R15.